Mercruiser Boat Engines BOAT ENGINE (MerCruiser GM 305) PROBLEMS!?

BOAT ENGINE (MerCruiser GM 305) PROBLEMS!? - mercruiser boat engines

Hello, I have a 1983 MerCruiser 305 GM marine engines. The right engine performance custom air boat, and even personalized. It works great, but no air out and get up to 3100 rpm, and then I checked the time with a timing light and was far away, "oh, the problem is solved, so I can not be worse and min ran back to 3100 rpm. So now I have a boat that goes to 1500 rpm. Here's what I did, I rebuilt carb, new points, new condenser, new plugs, new son and new filter ( gas, oil, water separator), belts, resulted in the compression 155psi (that's all) and new distributor CAP. In my many said that they were in the 4400-4600 rpm as I run and run only the first time I bought 2 years ago and lasted only a month had seen. They have not the engine, how do I build my boat race to rebuild. Even the lost ship. I do not think this is the camera or the dealer, because I was running much higher should be in power in 3100 has a few days left. I wish him back to 4500 rpm. I need this work as soon asmy charter boat.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment